Brief History About Christ Love Community Church
Years Of Services
And Calling To The
The mission of Christ Love Community Church is: “To showcase the love of God in Jesus Christ, and convey the same love by the power of the Holy Spirit to individuals, communities and nations through worship, outreach and discipleship, while maintain integrity, truth and spirituality.”
The Vision of CLCC includes the following:
- Establishing and supporting churches all over Ghana, the sub-region, and the entire world.
- The setting up of a theological school to train willing Christians of every denomination, to support and strengthen churches, and to engage in church planting, evangelism, and mission.
- The setting up of academic Institutions with Biblical underpinnings and the support of other schools, to educate not only the brain and the hands but the heart as well.
- The setting up of a prayer/retreat/counseling/deliverance center for the total/holistic healing of persons to engender human flourishing.
- The support of prisons, hospitals including psychiatric hospitals, orphanages, widows/widowers, old people’s homes, and disabled persons, with both spiritual and material help.
- The establishment of clinics and hospitals to enhance the health of church members and society.
- The offer of charity and training for the disadvantaged in society – the poor, disabled, orphans, widows, widowers, and the aged – in order to empower them to achieve upward social mobility.
- The offers of literacy to the literally challenged enable them to read and write the Bible and other literature.